- Creighton University (Energy Technology)
- Iowa State University (College of Engineering)
- Kansas State University (College of Engineering)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln (College of Engineering and The Durham School)
- Aspire:SWE K-12 Outreach
- Engineering Education Service Center
- NASA: Teaching from Space
- National Girls Collaborative Project for STEM
- PBS Kids
- PBS LearningMedia - Science topics
- PBS LearningMedia - Math topics
- You For Youth STEM: courses and design modules
connect2engineering is a new endeavor that began in the summer of 2010. Our goal is to offer area educators exciting resources, activities and personal conections to professional engineers to help students understand career possibilities in engineering.
As educators, your input into connect2engineering is very important to us. We are partnering with numerous schools and organizations in the area, and we want to meet the needs of teachers and your students.
Several area universities are involved in the connect2engineering initiative and are excited to offer additional resources, activities and personal conections to their students and faculty to help students understand career possibilities in engineering.
If you need ideas or age-appropriate information for presentations, here are a few terrific resources.
WANTED: Engineer Volunteers
We're seeking engineers to inspire K-12 students to consider a career in engineering. Volunteers can connect with students and teachers in a variety of ways.
Do you have an engineering-related event to share?
connect2engineering is compiling area activities and events that help students, teachers and parents learn more about the exciting field of engineering. Check back often for new additions to the listing.